It's important to respect the rights of creators over how their creations are reproduced or reused. Unless otherwise noted all sketches here are copyrighted by the artist who posted them and can't be reused without getting their permission first.
Similarly when creating and posting new art to SketchClub, artists are expected to share only their original creations or content which they have permission to use.
Information on copyrights
About.com has a handy Guide to Copyrights for Artists.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or authorized representative of one please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on SketchClub by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement. Upon receipt the infringing content will be removed as appropriate from the community. Repeat offenders will have their accounts removed.
- Identify the copyright work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material you claim is infringing and that is to be removed.
- Provide your contact information such as mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For additonal information required for a valid notification see 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3). Notices can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.